Sunday, February 22, 2009

Intro

I am starting this blog so I can keep up with what I have have and haven't finished yet. We started to look for a house before the housing market crashed, and every time we found a house we really liked, I knew we should not get into another loan. So we decided to start fixing up the house we already own. The kitchen is where we started, as there was no joy in cooking in the existing setup: only one person could be in the kitchen at the same time.
From kitchen
When the side-by-side refrigerator doors were open, it blocked the entrance. When we were doing the dishes, nobody could get through or open the cabinet doors to put away the pots and pans, and the open dishwasher door took up about half the floor space. The next post is an original post on my myspace page a year ago, February 26, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment