Wednesday, March 16, 2011

pizza dough

I decided to go back to a basic pizza dough recipe and not use the one with malt extract and beer as that one was a bit too chewy and I need a base recipe to start off so I can adjust it. I haven't made this one yet so I will post and let you know. I also like to slow ferment the dough overnight for that beer taste.

Ingredients
7g active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
2 cups bread flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons white sugar

Directions

In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups bread flour, olive oil, salt, white sugar and the yeast mixture; stir well to combine. Mix well until a stiff dough has formed. Cover and doubled
Form dough and bake in preheated 500 oven until.

No comments:

Post a Comment